A. AUTHOR REGISTRATION POLICY
- It is mandatory for the authors to register at the full conference rates
- An additional paper by the same author needs no additional registration
B. DELEGATE REGISTRATION POLICY
- It is mandatory for all the delegates to register at the full conference rates.
- On spot registrations are open for delegates during the event. It is mandatory for such
- registrants to pay 100% payment on the spot
- 75% of the registration fee will be refunded prior 60 days to the conference
- 50% of the registration fee will be refunded prior 45 days to the conference
- No refunds will be granted between the duration of 45 days to the conference
- If you are unable to attend, you may transfer your registration fee only to another individual by notifying the respective conference secretariat.
REGISTRATION TRANSFER POLICY
- Authors are not eligible for transfer policy. However a replacement from the same organization can attend the conference on behalf of the author after registering afresh for the conference.
- Delegates who are not able to attend the conference can transfer their conference fee to future conferences with Cognizance Scientific.
EVENT CANCELLATION POLICY
- In case of postponement or cancellation of the conference registered delegates and speakers are entitled for a full refund.
- Cognizance Scientific policy does not provide any additional refund for claims on air tickets or accommodation.
MODE OF REFUND PAYMENT
- In case of payments made through credit or debit cards, the refunds will be credited back into the same credit or debit card.
- In all other cases, a bank transfer will be made to the payee nominated account.